Italian | Pasta | London | £ | UK Delivery
Padella make amazing hand rolled pasta and anti-pasti to enjoy at home. They’re famous for their amazing pasta and great service dished up at their Shoreditch restaurant.
So if we weren’t in lockdown it’s VERY likely that I’d have taken down a bowl or two of Padella’s pasta on one of my regular business trips down south . . . So it’s pretty blinking handy that they’ve started home delivery of their epic Italian prepare at home restaurant kits.
Available for local pick-up or national delivery, Padella’s kits are reasonably priced and simple to prepare. It’s a limited menu that sells out quickly. As it stands, here’s what’s available:
- Burrata & olive oil @ £3.00
- Cobble Lane cured fennel salami @ £5.50
- Fettuccine with Cobbled Lane cured nduja, mascarpone & Amalfi lemon @ £14.00
- Pici with Tamworth sausage, fennel, chilli & black pepper ragu @ £15.00
- Pappardelle with 8 hour long horn beef shin ragu @ £15.00
- Tagliarini with slow cooked sardinian tomatoes @ £14.00
Chill out, grab a chianti, slow down and enjoy a bowl of delicious handmade pasta.
HOW TO BUY: VISIT